The McDowall Affleck team is delighted to introduce an exciting new division to our business – MA Deacon Engineers.
Expanding both our capacity and our capability, this new mechanical and electrical systems business is the result of the merger of McDowall Affleck’s Mechanical Department with Deacon Engineers.
Around 20 engineers and designers will be bringing their collective knowledge, skills and experience to the new team enabling us to engineer even more outstanding design solutions for our clients.
It’s an exciting milestone in the 40-year history of McDowall Affleck, which will continue to work with clients requiring structural and civil engineering solutions.
As part of the changes, clients who have been working with either Deacon Engineers or the McDowall Affleck Mechanical team will now be serviced entirely by MA Deacon Engineers.
Ben Veale, Ali Hasan and Ben Stockden, from McDowall Affleck have transferred across to the MA Deacon Engineers office in Belmont.
While new phone numbers and email addresses are being set up, all existing phone numbers and emails are being forwarded to ensure communication continues without interruption.
McDowall Affleck’s experienced administration staff will support both entities, and key managerial staff will work across both businesses ensuring our clients continue to receive the quality service they have come to expect from us.
With additional resources, capacity and expertise at our fingertips as the result of the merger, the new MA Deacon Engineers team is ready to take on bigger and more challenging projects.
We look forward to your ongoing support as we look ahead to an exciting future.
MA Deacon Engineers.
- Design Engineering: Design and analysis of specialist mechanical equipment.
- Advanced Analysis: Finite Element, Fatigue and Dynamic Analysis, Fracture Mechanics Assessments and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Verification: Certified under ISO9001 to undertake external design verification of registrable plant, including pressure equipment to AS3920.
- Research and Development: Independent R&D on structural fatigue analysis and accelerated testing on scaled models.
- Project Engineering: Providing high quality personnel and systems to deliver your project.
- Fitness for Service (FFS): Determining if equipment or a structure is fit to continue operation.
- Data Acquisition: Strain Gauging, 3D Laser Scanning and Data-logging.
- Functional Safety Services: Detection of potentially dangerous conditions.
- CAD Modelling & Drafting Services: Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MicroStation and more.